Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Mum

Mother's Day is coming!  I have the perfect kit to scrap those photos of your mum...

You can find "My Mom" in the My Memories store for only 99c




Here's a layout I did of my beautiful mum ;)


And here's me as a mum...


I have a special freebie for you this time.  Take a look at this sneak peek:


This is my next kit in the store... can you guess the title?  Yep, it's "My Dad".

So, the freebie I have for you is a collection of papers and elements that tie the two kits, "My Mom" and "My Dad" together.  The freebie comes in two parts... you'll get the first part today and the second part when I post about "My Dad".


Click on the image to download Part 1 of the freebie

5 comments:

sandyt said...

very pretty. Thanks.

Robyn said...

Thank yoU! I LOVE these colors!!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/thursdays-guest-freebies.html

Robin said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Love the colors!!!

Tracey Daminato said...

Thank you so much, this kit is so beautiful! I love the colours, awesome!