Thursday, May 3, 2012

iNSD

Guess what?? This weekend is {Inter}National Scrapbooking Day... which means lots of sales and freebies for you!

The good folk at MyMemories have organised a blog train.  "What's a blog train" I hear you ask?  A whole lot of designers have come together to offer you a freebie from their store.... I'll post the link to my freebie here and then I'll give you a link to the next designer... they'll give you a freebie and a link to the next designer in the train.... and so on...easy!

Just remember, the freebies will be offered starting on Friday 4th May... so if you click too early on a link to the store or the next designer, the freebies or even their blog post may not be active yet.

Anyhow, enjoy iNSD!

Here's my freebie: my "In Bloom" kit (from Friday 4th May it will show the price as $0)

Click on the image to find the kit in my store FOR FREE!

Once you've picked up this beauty, head on over to DragonFly Studios... Shannon has a freebie for you too... and the link to the next designer from MyMemories

Click here: DragonFly Studios

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kit is not in your store. I guess it just hasn't uploaded yet. It is such a lovely kit.

DSLA said...

The link isn't working properly. I went to MyMemories and on the sidebar where it lists the designers click to see all designers. Then click on Sweet Blossom Designs. Her entire store will show and the free kit is the last one.

Vickie said...

I also had trouble with the downloading the kit. Will do as Michelle says though and see if I can find it :)

Thanks for being part of this Blog Train. This has been loads of fun!

Beeceecreativity said...

ditto .. you need to fix the link to the store .. cause it's fab and we'd love to have it... thanks for a great digi blog hop

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit - love the colors! Thank you very much for sharing.

Betty

Heather said...

The link worked perfectly for me. I love these colors! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the free kit!!!

Ruth Little said...

What a bright & fun kit! Thank you!

Nancy said...

So cute - thank you!

Anita said...

Such beautiful colors!

Connie said...

Thanks! I love bright kits.

Yobeth said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie on the MMS blog train!

Laurie-J said...

I saw this beautiful kit yesterday and was disappointed that the link didn't work....So glad I checked back today! Thanks so much!!

Christina said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie kit! :)

Christine Smith said...

I have all daughter and think this kit is fabulous for scrapping girl pages. Way to go! ~Christine Smith || Owner - CUDigitals.com

Karen Diebolt said...

Thank you for the free kit.

bubbleboo said...

Wow, what a stunning kit! Thank you

Ricki Ohana said...

Thank you for sharing!

Twisted_Teal said...

Thanks for sharing, Tracey Australia

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!