Saturday, March 17, 2012

Easter Delight + Freebie

I have a new kit in store just in time for Easter.  As usual, "Easter Delight" can be purchased for a mere 99c.  For this you get a funky Easter kit that includes a couple of extra bonus papers, 5 word arts and 5 tags.

Take a look:
 The bonus goodies:

Here are a couple of layouts I put together using the kit:



I promised I would get back to posting some freebies... here's the first, an add-on to the "Easter Delight" kit.
Sorry, this link has expired

Finally, if you like what you see here, please click on the Facebook "Like" button at the top of this blog page ;)

4 comments:

yuki said...

welcome back to scrapland Sara! glad to have you back!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I just purchased this from MyMemories. In the 6th and 7th photos for this pack, you show word art that appears to be filled in with a background paper ("chocolate" in red, and "egg hunt" with a patterned paper). The kit only comes with the word art that is outlined in white. How do you fill in the letters with paper/pattern?

Anonymous said...

(sorry, that should have been photos 4 and 5 for this blog post)